Netgear WN3000RPV3 is one of the most highly demanding wireless range extenders, which can render you with stable connectivity even in hard to reach areas. Netgear N300 offers a WPS feature that will help you to connect with the devices that have the Wi-Fi protected Setup capability.
Here, you get the possible methods so that you can connect the Wi-Fi extender with any Wi-Fi enabled devices. If you have recently bought this Netgear Wi-Fi extender, then follow the below-mentioned methods attentively to configure it accurately.
Key Methods for Netgear WN3000RPV3 Setup
There are two quick procedures to set up the Netgear Extender. We will guide you with the step by step process to set up the Wi-Fi extender using the WPS button. Alternatively, we will also talk about how to setup Netgear WN3000RPV3 using a Web browser.
Method 1: Use the WPS Button
By simply relying on the WPS button you can use the Netgear range extender. To get a superfast connection in the router, first, follow the below-mentioned steps.
Note: The first thing that you need to do is, keep the extender and the router in the same room to establish a fast connection. Make sure that the router is up to date. Also, check if you have a good strength of internet connection before starting the process.
- Now, plug the Wi-Fi extender into an electrical outlet.
- You need to wait for a while until the LED lights of the extender are turning into green.
- If the green light is not blinking, don’t worry. You can simply do it by just pressing the On/Off button on the range extender.
- Now, after some time, hold the WPS button on the router.
- The WPS LED on the Netgear N300 will turn to solid green. Check if the main router link LED is turning into a green colour.
After performing the above steps, you will be able to set up a connection between the extender and WiFi-enabled devices. If you are still unable to establish a connection you can simply proceed to the next method.
Method 2: Use the Web Browser
By using a Web Browser, you can setup the Netgear extender. You just need to go through the below-mentioned steps to get a superfast connection. Follow the below-mentioned steps:
You need to keep the Extender and the Router in the same place. Make sure that you have a live internet connection in the main router.
- First, plug the extender into an electrical outlet and wait until the Power LED is changing its colour to green.
- Now, connect Wi-Fi enabled device (Computer, Laptop., Smartphones, Tablets) that has a Web Browser, with the extender.
- Now, go to the Web Browser, and search for the installation of the Netgear Wn3000RPV3. Follow the instructions that appear on the screen to finish the setup process.
Note: If you want a wired connection, you need to connect an ethernet cable to the LAN port of the Wi-Fi Extender. Then, wait for a while until the LED light is changing its colour to green.
If you need a wireless connection, search for the wireless network “NETGEAR_EXT” in the Wi-Fi menu and connect it. If the LED light turns into green, that means you have successfully established a connection.
Once you are done with the steps and instructions, you can now successfully use the extender.
We have just discussed the possible methods to set up the Netgear WN3000RPV3. We hope you find this article beneficial. If you have any queries regarding the methods, you can share that with us in the comment sections. Let us know which method helped you set up the extender.