Netgear users can often come across unexpected errors arising within the device. Few of them are lost internet issue where users are unable to work online. Fix Netgear router error with expert guidelines at Netgear Router Customer Support Number 1800-335-8177 where technicians are always available to assist them anyhow. Also, users can experience early symptoms such as lost connection problem and also, users won’t be able to go online with wired as well as wireless devices. Go through below steps to get rid of this problem in easy ways.
Steps to fix Netgear router error are as follows:
Step 1: Disconnect the router and connect with computer to your modem
- If users are unable to get access to the Internet then, they are advised to get connected with their ISP.
- Secondly, if users are accessing the Internet then, as suggested by Netgear router Customer service team, reconnect your router as it was before.
Step 2: Log in to the router
Secondly one should log in to the Netgear router and as per instructions, have a check what are the steps to log into it. If however, one is unable to go ahead with the login process then, steps as instructed:
- Ensure all of the cables are attached to the router and also, computers are completely secured.
- The Internet LED will light up automatically. However, if it is found that the Internet LED is not showing any lights then, proceed to expert guidelines
- If working with the device which is connected to the router via Ethernet cable then, as per Netgear router Customer Care team, have a check whether the port LEDs are lighting up or not?
- If working with a wireless device, have a check whether the LED on the wireless adapter is lighting up or not?
Step 3: If however users are logged in to the router then follow below guidelines:
The foremost thing is to run the router’s Smart Wizard and take actions. If users have discovered dynamic IP address then proceed to further steps.
Step 4: Have a check whether the Smart Wizard is able to find an IP address or not? Follow below steps:
- Power off the router as well the modem
- Now, again power on the modem as well as the router
- Click on the Smart Wizard Testbutton to get access to the NETGEAR online test page. If you see the page is displaying then, it is assured that users are getting access to the Internet access.
- Right under the “Router Status”, do confirm the valid router IP address.
For more issues, connect with Netgear technical experts for prompt replies!
Dial our technical experts who are available at 1-800-335-8177 Netgear Router Customer Service Number to assist users in fixing up smallest to smallest issues with world-class remedies arising within the device. We are available 24/7 hours to bring world-class solutions right at customer’s desk while studying the deep cause of every issue to get eminent solutions. Feel free to connect with us anytime and experience hassle free answers.