The Netgear USB Adapter with Model WG111v2 is defined as a high speed wireless USB adapter which allows users to access a wireless network in absence of wired networks. The WG111 works by plugging into an external USB port of the PC device. According to the reports, conducted by the team of Netgear router support phone number +1-888-624-7214 gaining full mobility with the notebook is easy to access without the need of Ethernet cables and learn easy steps to Install a Wireless Netgear Router USB Adapter.
- Downloading the latest installation software package is necessary which can be accessed from Netgear’s website.From windows explorer section, navigate to the http://www.routertechnicalsupportnumbers.com/netgear-router-support website.
- Then, directly click on the “Software Version 4.0.0 for Windows”.
- Open the“My Computer” option.
- Select the “OK” tab.
- Next, double click on the “Setup” to install theUSB wireless adapter software.
- You are required to wait for the “Welcome window”option to pop up as per as guided by Netgear router support professionals. Click on the “Next” option.
- A user is required to accept the License Agreement by clicking on the“Accept” button.
- Select the folder which you wish for the software to be stored just by selecting the “Browse” button.
- Now, wait for the window to interpret a message which will be“software installation complete”.
- Insertion of the wireless USB Adapter into the laptop or PC desktop USB port.Click on the “Next” to continue.
- Select your choice of country in which you will finallymake use of the wireless USB adapter.
- Wait for the USB adapter to scan for all the available wireless networks in your area. Select a wireless network SSID list given below.
- Select an encryption type according to your choice
- Enter the WPA2-PSK password carefully.
- Check whether you’re connected or not.
- Test carefully your network connection just by browsing any website.
Tips from top Netgear technical support professionals:
- Make sure you that enough power in the computer device is available.
- Avoid running lot of unwanted programs that have full potential to slow down your PC.
- It is necessary to make sure that you are working with an appropriate SSID and password while trying connecting to the internet.
We offer an exceptional advanced Netgear router Customer Support services solution for Netgear Router issues faced by our users. Issues like Cable Routers issues, Netgear Wireless / Wifi Router issues, DSL Routers, Wireless connection setup and configuration, Wired connection setup and configuration, Wireless printer setup, Adding a new device to the network, Internet not working, Securing wireless network and Changing wireless password are taken well care at our end. So, if you are faced with issues related to Netgear Router, then simply contact us at our toll-free Netgear Router Technical support phone number and we will immediately assist you in repairing all your Netgear router errors in shorter time span.